Friday, June 26, 2015

Weekly Obsessions

 
I am totally obsessed with Cumblerland Farms iced coffee right now.  There's a store right down the street from my house.  I stopped in to get gas recently, and saw a totally decked out coffee station.  I was tired, so I decided to get one.  They have all kinds of flavors etc so I could literally make whatever I wanted!  And the best part, when I went to check out, I realized that it was only ONE DOLLAR!  Insane. 
 
I can't get enough of the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara! (Scandalous name, I know).  I LOVE natural brissle brushes on mascara (hate hate hate those plastic ones), which this has.  This mascara is kind of clumpy, but honestly thats what I love about it.  It definitely doesn't give you a "natural" look.  This makes your lashes jet black and POW in your face amazing.  Random tip though: I think the sample size is better than than full size?  I've had 2 samples and 1 full size of this so far (see - told you it was obsession status!) and that's def been my experience.  I looked up reviews and other girls said the same thing.  SO if you see any samples of this mascara free with purchase/VIB points/whatever, def snag some - it's amazinggggg.
 
AND like everyone else in the world, I've been obsessed with Orange is the New Black this week.  So much so, that I finished in 3 days.  (Piper was kinda mean this season, yeah??) Is Ruby Rose coming back for Season 4??! Ahhh it's almost too much to handle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment