Wednesday, July 1, 2015

TJ Maxx Haul


Here are some cute finds I just found at my local TJ Maxx :)
 
I got a plain white cardigan, because my office is FREEZING (I legit use a space heater on the daily) for $14.99
 
Next is a grey and black silk blouse.  It kind of looks like watercolors, which I love, for $16.99
 
I also got a white short sleeves sweater with sparkles on the neck line, for $14.99
 
Next I got some rose colored skinny pants.  I'm sooo sick of wearing grey and black slacks to work every day.  These still look professional but a way more summery - I need to get more! These were $17.99.
 
I saw these blinged out sandals on the clearance rack for just $16! I LOVE me some sparkle, so I had to make these mine.
 
Lastly, I found these cute little gold flats also on the clearance rack for $29.99 (my most expensive purchase).  Same thing with the pants; I'm so tired of wearing black flats every day, so I decided to spice it up with these gold babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment