Thursday, June 4, 2015

I can't get enough!: Neutral Eyes with a POP of color

GUYZ - Can I just tell you I am SO obsessed with this Too Faced palette. 
 
 
 
Like, seriously, I'm finding it hard to go to anything else (as you can tell from the pic - this baby has been used and abused big time).  The colors blend like an absolute dream.  It's warm, and creamy, and so perfect on it's own for a nautral look, or paired with something else.  A few days ago, I did a shimmer all over the lid with this palette.
 
Today, I did a completely netural look, and then I used some Milani Liquid Eye in Aqua to give it a little pop of color (so fun for summer).
 
 
I absolutely love buying affordable makeup in crazy colors.  I got this aqua eyeliner on sale at CVS for like $2.  I think it's great to try something outside of your normal comfort zone, but what if it turns out to be a total dud?!  By playing around with more affordable options, you can get the look you're going for with breaking the bank.  IF you decide you the look is just a show shopper (which it obvi usually is), then it's fun to splurge on something you already know you'll love :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment