Monday, June 1, 2015

Sunless Tanning Tips


Tis the Season!
 
...for some self tanning action ;)
 
So I'd thought I'd share a few of my faves!
 
First up is the St. Tropez Tanning Mousse! EVERYONE raves about this one (and I like it too, although its not my fave).  It goes on crazy dark and honestly kind of green.  You'll panic at first, but don't worry, the green doesn't last.  You take a shower a few hours after using this, and the "excess" washes off. Once it does, you're left with a nice natural tan.  This one is good for a natural glow, and it's super easy.  Only thing is, you MUST shower after using it, otherwise you'll have this extra layer on you - not a cute look.
 
Next is is the SunlessPro.  And I have to say, this one is one of my faves.  It's a spray, which I was kind of scared of.  BUT when used with a mitt, it gives you some great color!  And it's sooo ridiculously easy to use, you get zero streaks.  This one is a little "less natural" (which I kinda like??).  It's slightly more orangey/bronzey than the St. Tropez.  This one you can usually get at salons, but they have it on Amazon too!  
 
And last but certainly not least, is the TanWise.  THIS is probably the one I would recommend.  The other ones are great, but they are in the $30-40 range.  Ouch!  This baby is only $10.99 and you can pick it up at Sally's Beauty Supply.  And honestly, it works just as good, if not better, than the others.  You just need to make sure you use a mitt and rub this in, because you can get some orange patches by your hands/feet.  So if you just do that, you'll be good to go! 
 
And quick tip!  I use a mitt for my body, and a makeup brush to buff in my hands/feet (I just use a $3 elf brush, and it works great).  This totally eliminates the orangey patches - give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment