Friday, June 12, 2015

Weekly Obsessions

This week I have been SOOOO obsessed with my Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac!  I've seen tons of celebs with this bag (Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lawrence just to name a few) and it looked so cute on all of them that I had to have it.  I got it for Christmas, but I really only started using it regularly recently.  It's legit the perfect summer bag.  It's so light and the grey one I have literally goes with anything.  It's perfect for walking around the city, shopping, etc.  The chain strap and fringe zippers add a little pizazz and truly make jeans and a teeshirt look put together.  These are usually $195 but the one I have is on sale right now for $130! (They come in like a million colors).  IF you have been looking for a cute cross over bag for summer- get this one!
 
I have always been a silver/white gold type of person, but lately I have been LOVING me some gold chains.  I don't know if it's because of summer etc, but I've been wearing gold necklaces every single day.  I've been stocking up on cheap but trendy/cute necklaces from Target, TJ Maxx, and my personal fave, Burlington Coat Factory.  Much like my Mini Mac bag (above), a pretty gold necklace can make jeans and a teeshirt look fab. 
 
As I mentioned yesterday, I have been sooo sick this week with strep throat (yuck).  Because of this, I've been super lazy with my makeup, and looking for the easiest way to look presentable. I decided to bust out my Maybelline Color Tattoos.  I haven't used these in forever and I forgot how much I love them.  I've been smudging Bad to the Bronze all over my lid and sort of blending it up.  It totally gives a pretty, slightly shimmery look which looks like it took way longer than 30 seconds.  I love rediscovering things I haven't used in a long time - and I think I found my perfect summer go-to eye product!  These would be perfect for a beach day, etc where you don't want to look totally glam, but want a little extra something. 


No comments:

Post a Comment