Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Beauty for Every Budget: Bronzers!

SO - it's summer and we ALL want that gorge summer glow.
 
Here are a few of my fave bronzers that make you look like bronzed beach goddess.
 
First off is good ole NYC Sunny.  This stuff is only $3.59 at Target, but you can get at pretty much ANY drug store.  I LOVE this bronzer, and it's one of my all time faves, regardless of price.  It's a completely matte warm bronze color.  Perfect to give yourself a sun kissed glow with no shimmer at all - making it an easy wear for anyone.  I seriously prefer this over some of my more expensive bronzers.  And under 4 bucks?!?! How can you go wrong :)
 
 
 
 
Another great one that's easy on the wallet is Sleek Cosmetics Face Contour Kit.  So this one technically is a contour kit and includes a highlighter (which is also fab), however the bronzer in this is seriously a fave.  I just got this a few months ago, and I've already hit pan!  This one is also completely matte, but it's a little less orange toned than the NYC Sunny, if that's the look you're going for.  It's super easy to blend, lasts all day, and only 10 bucks.  This is a UK Brand, so you can't buy it in stores in the US - BUT they do shipping for as low as $2 - so def work checking out!
 
Face Contour Kit
 
Up next is the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil.  Too Faced is def one of my favorite makeup brands.  Their packaging is sooo cute, and it seriously sucks me in every. single. time.  This bronzer is no exception.  It's so smooth and blends right into your skin, giving a natural look.  AND it smells like chocolate.  Like legit Hershey Kisses.  And who doesn't want to smell like chocolate?! It's so just one of those things you can dust all over your face without even thinking about, because it looks great.  It is a tad pricier at $30, however I love this stuff so much, I already have another on backup for when I run out of the one I'm currently uses.  Because I just can't live without it!
 
 
 
Last but not least is the legendary Nars Laguna.  This one is the most expensive at $39 (ouch) but honestly, its worth it.  This baby is a tan bronzer with tiny flecks of gold shimmer in it.  BUT the thing in, it doesn't really look shimmery?  That's the tough thing about alot of non-matte bronzers - when they have shimmer in them, sometimes you can end up looking like a straight up disco ball (not always ideal).  But for realz, Nars got it right.  THIS product screams summer all over it.  It's tan, and glowy and just so pretty on the skin. 
 
BUT take it from me, you don't need to spend a ton to look fab.  ANY of these products are perfect for completing your look this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment