Friday, June 19, 2015

A Room With No Closet?!

I recently moved into a new place, and it's cute but super old (def have that whole shabby chic thing going on).
 
The worst part in these old houses, is total lack of storage (the bedroom has NO closet whatsoever!). SO I figured I'd share my little solution if any of you are lacking in the closet space.
 
I ended up getting this guy.  I actually got him off Craigslist for $90 BECAUSE 1.  I did not feel like driving to Ikea and 2. I did NOT want to be involved in assembling this thing (let's get real, I'd obvi have Nils do it).

 
 AND I actually LOVE it!  I was kind of nervous, because I wasn't sure if would be too flimsy, but it's totally not!  It's pretty solid, and soooo heavy (moving it was not fun - but so glad we got it!)

It totally holds a decent amount of clothing.

 
AND it actually doesn't take up too much space.  IF you need some extra storage in your life, you totally need to check these out (even if you do have a closet, but need more room!).

No comments:

Post a Comment