Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hautelook Haul/Review! Featuring The Balm


 
I know I have mentioned Hautelook before, but guys, I'm seriously obsessed.
 
SO I thought I'd share my latest and greatest haul! 
 
About a month ago (yes a month...we'll get to that) I saw The Balm on there.  I have a bunch of their products already, so I decided to grab some more! 
 
Hautelook has flash sales...meaning...the products are only available for a limited time (less than a week, or until they sell out, and they always sell out).  So if you see something you like...you better get on that girl!! 
 
(PS - it's not just makeup, they have clothes, stuff for your home, stuff for the man in your life, etc).
 
The first thing I saw was the Hot Mama blush.  It's originally $20 but I got it for $10.  It's so shimmery and pretty (but not sparkly) and I just LOVE it.
 
Next my eyes came across the Bahama Mama bronzer (again orginaly $20 and I got it for $10).  I instantly added it to my cart, because, who doesn't want to look like a Bahama Mama?! This has absolutely zero orange or shimmer in it whatsoever, so it's perfect for contouring.
 
Next I saw the Cindy-Lou Manizer. I have the Mary-Lou, which I LOVE and wear almost every day, so I decided to get another (and again - half off! Snagged for $12 instead of the usual $24).  The Cindy-Lou is a pretty shimmery pink.  I'm so pale, that on me it's more like a blush/blush topper.  BUT if you are tan, you could totes use this as a highlighter.
 
So - total was $32, and at this point, I just wanted to hit the free shipping, so I kept going....
 
Because I'm on my tinted moisturizer kick, I decided to get the BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer.  I've only used it once so far, but so far so good!  I'll def be using it more as we really get into the summer (originally $25, but I picked up for $12.50).
 
At lastly, I love a good toner in my life now and again, so I grabbed the Geranium Face Toner.  I honestly have no idea what a geranium smells like, so I couldn't tell you if this is it or not.  But I have used this a few times now, and it works good!  Originally $14.50, but I got for just $7, so why not?!
 
OVERALL - I LOVE the goods!  My only complaint - the shipping time - oh em geee the shipping time. 
 
The Hot Mama blush came about 2.5 weeks after I placed the order.  The box came and it was TINY!  I knew something was up.  I opened it, and there was only one thing in the box.  Bummer!  The rest came about 1.5 weeks AFTER that (so let's say 4 weeks total). 
 
Honestly, I didn't actually need any of this stuff...I just, you know, wanted it.  SO I will still continue to use Hautelook in the future, but just with that little shipping issue in mind.  The deals are GREAT, but if you need something by a certain time frame, make SURE you give yourself at least a month for processing/shipping...it not more! 
 
PS - Don't download the app (it's so adiciting!)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment