Friday, May 29, 2015

Weekly Obsessions

Hey guys! TGIF!!! Here are a couple little delights I have been loving this week :)
 
First is my Cedar Street Wallet by Kate Spade! My bf got this for me for my bday, so I've been using it a few weeks now.  And oh em geeeee I just love it.  I have mine in "Rosy Dawn" which is a pretty dusty rose color (not that the name didn't give it away or anything).  These come in sooo many cute colors - perfect for Spring/Summer! (I am totally feeling that coral one I put above).  The wallet I had before was SO HUGE.  Like, the size of a small purse.  This one is great because it's not too big, but also has enough room to hold the goods!  Perfect size a cross over purse too.  AND! If you aren't signed up for Kate's emails already (like how I refer to her as though she's my friend?) you need to! Because she often does 40-75% off sales! Yes please :)
 
Next!  Is this tinted moisturizer from Laura Mercier.  OK, so not gonna lie, I kinda cringed at the price tag on this one.  But honestly, it's kinda perfect for summer.  You can get a good amount of coverage off it, without looking too heavy (a must for those harsh summer rays).  Also it's slightly glowy which I am always a fan of.
 
Lastly! Is the FitBit!  I ALSO got this for my bday, and I'm kind of obsessed.  According to this bad boy, you should aim for making 10,000 steps in a day.  Um, guys.  That's alot!  Especially if you have a desk job like me.  SO I look at it like a challenge.  It slightly vibrates every 2,000 steps and lights up (those are those little lights you see on the pic).  So you'll just be moseying along and you'll hit one of your milestones!  It's so fun and motivating, that you actually WANT to keep walking to hit the next!  So - see the dead last parking spot at Target?  Yeah, that baby is all mine.
 
Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment