Monday, July 13, 2015

And my ebay obsession continues...

About a year ago, I became completely OBSESSED with ebay.
 
Clearly ebay has been around FOREVS, but when I really got into makeup, I discovered how truly AMAZING ebay can be.
 
I REALLY wanted another Nars Laguna, but I really didn't want to shell out 40 bucks.  I know Nars makes a travel size of the item, but I don't know of anywhere you can actually BUY it.  I think it's either discontinued in that size, or it's given as promo material - idk exactly. BUT! A light bulb went off in my head, and I decided to try my favorite website - ebay!
 
AND lucky me, I found this gem!  I got both the bronzer AND this lip gloss in "chihuahua" for just under $13 :) I have a zillion bronzers anyways, I just wanted this one for the option in case I wanted it, so I think the travel size is perfect for me for the moment.  And these travel size products really do last a WHILE.  Also the lip gloss is so tiny and cute, perfect for your small purse (is anyone else obsessed with miniature things?)
 

Everything came perfectly sealed and wrapped, so clearly never used before.  I was SO excited!!! I've said this before, but buying travel size stuff is such an awesome way to try some new goodies.  Alot of time, makeup is expensive! And I'd hate spending a ton of something I don't LOVE.  This way, you can try the product without breaking the bank :) IF there is something you've been eyeing, I'm serious check ebay! They have EVERYTHING and usually for way lower prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment