Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fun new stuff! All Cosmetics Wholesale

A few weeks ago I found some aweome deals on All Cosmetics Wholesale!  Now I have heard some mixed reviews about this site.  I do think everything is legit, but you just have to be careful.  I feel like it's basically a TJMaxx for makeup.  It's good brands at a big discount, and usually for a reason.  The reason could be discontinued colors, weird forumlas, etc.  And its also hit or miss.  The inventory is contantly changing, so you need to check in often.  AND if you see something you like, you need to grab it because it could be gone tomorrow.
 
BUT with a tiny bit of homework, you can find SOME AMAZING DEALS!!!!
 
I've ordered stuff from this website a bunch of times now, and I've found some of the best stuff! 
 

 
This Lorac powder is something I've seen (and bought) off Hautelook before, its one of my faves.
 
This Becca tinted moisturizer is pretty good...HOWEVER I noticed the SPF expires in August.  So I'll have to use it this summer, and I'll prob give the extra to my cousin (I got 2 in a BOGO deal they were having).
 
The Urban Decay eyeliner is perfection.  It's a dark brown, I WISH I GOT MORE COLORS!  I was scared it was dried out or something, but it's totally not! It's creamy and amazing.
 
I snagged some eyelash blue because...I could always use some more of that in my life?
 
AND lastly I grabbed 2 of these "Ready to Wear" brand palettes because they were on clearance.  I have never heard of these before, but they looked pretty so I decided to give it a shot.  And! They are so good! Creamy and pigmented.  I love the pinky eyeshadow color, I've been using it all week.  I also love those 2 eyebrow colors and brown eyeliner gel (seriously lasts all day).
 

Here I am with all this goodness on my face.  Sure nothing extraordinary, put pretty for every day and more imporantly THOSE DEALS!
 
If I had paid regular price, this would EASILY be around $100-150.  BUT I got everything for just $38 (including shipping).  Total win!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment