Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My To-Go Makeup Survival Kit

SO when I went camping this past weekend I just grabbed my "Makeup Survival Kit" from my purse.  This is a tiny little makeup bag I keep in my purse at all times, JUST in case!
 
The contents include:
 
 
A mini mascara and eyeliner.  I feel like if I were stranded on a dessert island (or the woods for that matter) I DEF need mascara! So I am ALWAYS sure to have some with me at all times.  These are some mini Smashbox ones I got in a sample kit of sorts.
 
Next is some concealer/yellow powder.  I usually have OK skin, but my under eyes can def get dark (you feel me on that one ladies?) so I always carry some brightening product with me.  I currently have a Maybelline Instant Age rewind and YBF yellow powder. 
 
I also have a few cheap mini brushes I got at the checkout of Forever 21 or something.  Anything will do, so long as it's small.
 
And lastly I have my Too Faced Glamour To Go.  I'm not sure if these still make these, but these little all in one sets are awesome.
 
 
This one is really small (about the size of a credit card) and has 2 different slide out compartments, one for eyeshadow and one for blush, lipgloss and bronzer.  It's so tiny and literally all you need for either a touch up or a full face.  I love it! You can probably still find this exact one on Amazon.  BUT I also have the Tarte Rainforest After Dark which is pretty similar and also awesome.  The Naked on the Run would be a good one too!
 
(I also have a mini toothbrush and toothpaste in this bag at all times, which are not shown here)
 
AND while I def did not go all out glam over the weekend, I had just enough so I didn't look like a total zombie. :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment