Thursday, July 23, 2015

Weekly OBSESSIONS

 
 
SO I know I am a broken record, but I literally can't stop using this product!  It's SOO easy to use, crazy thin, jet black and does a winged liner to perfection.  I have to force myself to use something different in my collection, and seriously nothing else compares (although the Jordana Fabuliner from Walgreens is awesome, the point is thicker so it's just different).  IF you love black liquid liner as much as I do, you have to try this!
 
ALSO lately I have been loving my leopard flats.  I got mine at Target for like 15 bucks.  I don't know why I never realized it before, but leopard is kind of a neutral! You can almost wear these with anything and it looks cute (plus adds a little spice...roar).
 
LASTLY this has to be my most obsessed item this week.  It IS Paper Towns on audible (they also have this for free on YouTube, but I'm not sure if that's entirely legal so I'm not "recommending" it, but ya know...wink wink?).  ANYWHO I am approx 5 hours in and I can't get enough. WHERE is Margo Roth Spiegelman?! WILL Quentin ever find her??!?! I just can't. 
(Side note: I listen to audiobooks ALL the time during my commute.  It actually makes the drive fun.  Like I actually don't mind traffic as much, because at least I get to listen to my book? Try it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment