Tuesday, July 7, 2015

4th of July Weekend

Every year my family rents some beach cottages for a week! This past year was no different :)
 
Most of my cousins were there, and we had so much fun checkin out the local hot spots.
 

Almost everywhere we went had THIS for a view:
 


 
And although I did get a tad crispy (note below) it was totally worth it.  I DEF want to get to the beach more this summer! Life is so busy sometimes that after a long week of work I just want to veg out and do nothing.  BUT seriously, Summer is SO short!  This past week totally reminded me how important it is to get out there and enjoy as much of it as I can! 

 
 One of the best things I probably had was probably this DELISH Bloody Mary!

 
It had cucumber flavored vodka, which I know sounds weird, BUT it was sooo yummy and oddly refreshing?

 
Our last night there, my cousin and I saw Badfish which is like a Sublime cover band.


They were seriously so good! I loved it so much I had a fan girl moment and bought a teeshirt :) The tickets were pretty cheap ($25) AND I'm pretty sure they tour all over.  IF you're looking for something to do this summer, check them out! Def fun for something to do!
 

 
Hope you ALL had a FAB 4th of July weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment