Monday, July 20, 2015

Beach and Champs

Saturday was a tad on the overcast side, however a wise woman once said that champs is important at all times - so I decided to take her advice ;)
 
A little mimosa action on the beach is possibly the best start to any Saturday.
 
 
ESPECIALLY when you're with this babe!
 
 
We did all the fun stuff we could find! 
 
We found this guy who played fun covers of classic rock songs (and he even did a little serenade to Laura - oo la laaa)
 
 
And we may or may not have partook in a little gambling...
 
 
The day ended with this amazingggggg lobster roll (I mean, look at that thing)!
 
 
Sunday I went to my friends housewarming party, where the beach and champs theme just continued...
 
 
...and I definitely wasn't complaining about it ;)
 
 
I LOVE spending time with my besties so clearly this was one of the best weekends I could ask for.
 
Hope yours was filled with lots of fun (and obviously lots of champs).
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment