Monday, August 3, 2015

Collective Makeup Haul


SO! Wet n Wild is on sale at Rite Aid last week for 40% off!  I went in to get a card for a bridal shower, and when I saw that little deal I just couldn't pass it up.  I LOVE getting crazy colors of lipstick and eyeshadow in more affordable brands, because if it looks awful, who cares I only spent a dollar!  ALSO - Their megalast nail polish is really awesome!  They have so many cute colors, they last a long time AND they are only like $1.99? I also got a tinted Burts Bees chapstick at the checkout because my lips were chapped anddddddd its my favorite :)

NEXT I found some good stuff on one my fave websites to score some deals, All Cosmetics Wholesale! They were doing a 40% flash sale, so I scooped up some Cover FX powder, Benefit Cream Shadow, Victoria Secret Blush and a Mac Lipstick!  I got these 3 things for like $20 - a fraction of what I would have spent regularly priced!

Lastly! I picked up some treats for my friends birthday at Ulta  I got her a cute little Too Faced Starter Kit and a Melted Liquid Lipstick.  I love giving little kits like that as gifts, because I figure someone can try a few little things to see if they like them :)

AND YOU KNOW I couldn't leave Ulta without something for myself! I was almost out of my
Rosewater spray so I grabbed some more.  I LOVE this stuff.  It smells sooo good, and it's so smoothing and hydrating.  I use it before makeup to wake up my face, after makeup to set, before bed to hydrate.  I can't get enough, it seriously makes my face feel sooo good.  And THEN I have been eying this Bare Minerals Lipstick Set for a few months now, so I grabbed this too.  It was only $15 and you get 3 really pretty nude lipsticks, that I think would look good on anyone.  They are smaller than a normal lipstick, but also not too mini! So perfect for your purse etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment