Friday, August 28, 2015

Chowin Down for the Week

Over the weekend I made a few little things to have on hand! I loved when I made that orzo salad a few weeks ago, because I had something already made to chow down on if I was hungry.  Here's what I made for this week!
 
First was a black bean salad
All I did was add 2 cans of low sodium black beans, 3 husks of corn on the cob, a sprinkle of red onion and parsley, and salt, pepper and olive oil to taste!
 
Next was some guac!
I did 4 avocados, juice from a lime, guac seasoning, a sprinkle of red onion and parsley, and salt, pepper to test. 
 
I added both together and with some tortilla chips, SO GOOD.
 
And last was some pasta!
All I did was take some veggie pasta and mixed it with roasted red pepper pesto and a little garlic powder.
 
I'm totally into doing a few make aheads; it makes the rest of the week so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment