Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Yummy Salad! (and highlight on fleek)

A few days ago at a work lunch I seriously got the best salad ever!

It was just a shrimp Caesar salad, which is something I order all the time.  SO I was sort of surprise when this baby arrived at my table!
But OMG guys.  This was SO GOOD.
It was an entire head of romaine lettuce that had be grilled.  Sounds weird but seriously so yummy.  Then there was just a drizzling of dressing, big chunks of parmesan cheese, and 4 grilled shrimp! I loved it!
And then I just needed to take a minute to call out to my Becca/Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop.
I have been wearing this NON STOP.  It's soooo pretty! I am extremely pale and it still works.  AND I tried it on Kryssi over weekend, and she is way darker than me, and it looked amazing on her too.  It's limited edition at Sephora so grab it pronto!



No comments:

Post a Comment