Friday, August 14, 2015

Weekly OBSESSIONS

I have become so obsessed with coconut greek yogurt!  My friend recommended it to me a while ago but I was kind of meh whatever.  But last week I felt compelled to try it and OMG its literally the best greek yogurt EVER!  I got three for the week and I honestly wish I got more.
 
I did a full review on this, so this is no surprise, BUT I am also SO OBSESSED with my Soleil Tan de Chanel.   It's the perfect color, easy to build, blends like a dream.  I never thought I'd really be into cream bronzers, but this is almost like a dense moose.  It's honestly just perfect.  I can't stop using it.  It is expensive, but worth every penny, especially since I don't know of anything else like it.
 
Lastly is a little summer water aka Rose!  I don't know what it is, but this summer has been all about the rose for me!  It's so light and refreshing.  Plus it's pink so it's just pretty to look at.   I am by no means a wine expert so I honestly just buy whatever is already chilled and has pretty packaging :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment