Friday, August 7, 2015

Review: Soleil Tan de Chanel!

A few weeks back, I totally splurged and bought my FIRST ever true "LUXURY" makeup item...and it was the Soleil Tan de Chanel! 
 
I have been eyeing this item for months now.  I've seen it all over YouTube and it has the best reviews.  However! At the $50 price tag I was a little hesitant, because, was it worth it?!  But a few weeks ago I decided to just go for it, and I'm sooo happy I did!
 
HERE is what it what it looks like:
 
 
This is a cream bronzer (the first cream bronzer I've tried in fact).  It's kind of a moose?  But it almost dries to a powder...it's not cakey at all, and I think the color is perfect for almost anyone.  It can be easily built up, and you don't need much at all to get a great look.  I've find that the best brush to use is a flat angled kabuki, but I've seen some people use a stippling brush too (I tried, it was ok, the the flat angled kabuki was way better in my opinion).
 
And GUYS.  I have to say, I AM TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH THIS STUFF.  It looks SOOO natural.  I feel like it's perfect for summer, because it's not cakey or powdery at ALL.  I have tried sooo many products, and I can honestly say I have never tried anything else like this.  I LITERALLY can't stop using it.
 
So the verdict IS: this is 100% worth the splurge!!!
 
Clearly - I am feeling it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment