Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Red Lips & Moscow Mules

Friday after work I met up with some work friends. When I came home I was super tired, but then I saw the BEST thing ever on my door stop, a NEW box of fun stuff to try :) I've heard awesome thinks about this Skindinavia Setting Spray so I'm super excited to try it out!
 
Saturday AM Nils and I did some errands/grocery shopping.  He stopped at a cute farm stand place I didn't even know existed which is always exciting.
So cute, right?!
 
Later we walked around a state park nearby, which I ALSO didn't even know existed.  It was sooo pretty! I loved it.
 And this is why I just bought some new "outdoor shoes" - those tree roots are no joke!
 
 
SUNDAY my partner in crime and I met up for some Moscow Mules in the city! 
 
I was feeling adventorous so I decided to do something I NEVER do and that is wear bright red lipstick.  This was def out of my comfort zone, but I actually loved it.  It's fun to try something different :)


No comments:

Post a Comment