Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Lobster Rolls!

The days of summer and down to nada SO this past weekend Kryssi and I decided to hit the beach!
 
Because we were planning on being outside all day, I decided to try ALL cream product makeup look which I have never done before!
 
Here's what I used:
 
 
I told Krys this was my "natural look" and she said this was in no way natural, but whatever, I make my own rules ;)
 
 
It was an absolutely perfect day!!!! After hanging out on the beach for several hours I was burnt to a crisp AND hungry so we decided to get food.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE restaurants over looking the water!
 
 
We got steamers to start and what else, LOBSTER ROLLS! Krys also got a Greyhound and I had something they called a Pineapple Upside Down drink? Yummmmmmm!
 
 
We decided to grab one more drink before we hit the road! I got a blueberry lemonade and Krys got a corona...best way to send the summer :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment