Monday, May 25, 2015

Little Sephora Haul


I came home from dog sitting Friday night to find this little gem on my doorstep.
 
I don't know about you guys, but seeing a new box from Sephora arrive seriously warms my heart.
 
So what did I get?!
 
I went on to get eyeliner, and I ended up getting the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (black) because I hear everyone rave about it.  The tip is super fine, so it seems like it would be easy to work with.  I'm excited to see how it performs!
 
SINCE I was on there, I got some goods for my hair too because it's looking a little fried lately.  I ended up getting Living Proof Perfect Hair Day.  It smells like grapefruit, which I am a huge fan of. 
 
And lastly!  It was Memorial Day weekend and I was looking PALE.  I mean, I am pale, so that was no surprise, but I figured no better time to get a little self tan action going.  I have a bunch of self tanners I need to use up, so I ended up getting the ONLY tanning mitt they had in stock (apparently other people had the same idea I did).  I used it Saturday AM, and it does the job just fine. 
 
I scored some great freebies too!  It was my birthday month, so I had 2 Nars lip crayons for my Beauty Insider gift.  I also got a Dior Mascara and some Bare Essentials powder.  I'm going to TRY and embrace tinted moisturize and mineral powder for the summer, because sometimes my cake face isn't completely appropriate for the beach (but I love me some cake face so that doesn't stop me).  So we'll see how that goes ;)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment