Tuesday, May 26, 2015

All Matte Makeup

 
Going back to work after a 3 day weekend can be rough.  (I knew I hit my snooze button this AM.  Twice.)
 
I was so not in the mood to fuss with my makeup, so I decided to keep it simple and just do a basic every day all matte look.
 
On my eyes I have the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette.  This is such a great every day/can do no wrong palette.  I got it a few weeks ago and it's totally becoming my faves.  I also tried my new Kat Von D eyeliner - I like!
 
For my lips I used Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon.  This stuff is kind of drying, but I just use some lip balm over it and I'm good to go.  It is super pretty and smells sooo good, so it's def worth it.
 
And LASTLY - I needed a little JLo glow in my life, so I used an oldie but a goodie - The Balm Hot Mama.  I got this off Hautelook for maybe 10 bucks.  The Balm actually goes on Hautelook all the time, so be on the lookout, they get some good stuff sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment