Thursday, May 21, 2015

 
Yesterday I got an amazing little surprise from my coworker - an edible arrangement!
 
I don't know what they put in these things, but they are AMAZING.  The sweetest and juicest fruit ever!  They are a tad pricy, BUT if you have the moola and you need a gift for someone, I totally recommend these babies.
 
And can we just take a minute to talk about the chocolate.  OMG.  It's soooo goooooddddd.  Like dangerously good.  I gobbled up like, 7 chocolate covered strawberries in 3 minutes flat.
 
 
PS - I totally thought those white fluffy things were marshmellows.  Turns out they were bananas. 
 
For dinner, I decided to have a quick and easy stir fry.  I am doggy sitting for my friend, and I picked up some groceries after work.  BUT I totally forgot to pick up any sort of soy sauce etc.  I rummaged through their spice cabinet and found this:
 
 
Looks super basic and kind of meh.  BUT it was really good! Packed way more flavor that I thought - I think I am going to pick a few up :)  I used this to grill my veggies and shrimp!  Then I added about 1/2 cup of brown rice.  It was really simple and really delicious!
 
 
After dinner I was pooped so I decided to watch some YouTube and hit the hay.  I woke up really refreshed, so I played around with a nude lip - and I am LOVING the outcome.  This is Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked 2:
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment