Friday, May 22, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipsticks  are amazing! They are extremely long wearing and sooo pretty on the lips! I hate spending $21 a pop, but honestly I think these are sorta worth it.  I have Peony and it's such a pretty every day lip (for my super pale self).  If you've been eyeing this but haven't made the plunge - just go for it!
 
THIS WEBSITE.  OMG.  I am beyond obsessed.  It has gently used clothing/accessories for ridiculously cheap!  AND if you sign up for their emails, they do 40% off once and a while!  (So um, yeah, see that very cute J Crew dress for only 12 bucks but would be $80 in the store?  YOU COULD GET IT FOR $7.20! Literally dollars!).  I ordered about $100 worth of product which came to like 10 dresses, 4 shirts and 2 pairs of shoes.  Everything is completely perfect! The quality is amazing.  They must dryclean on something before you get it, because everything comes in the cutest packaging with little tags that say "Renewed with Love".  Dying.
 
I'm a huge fan of Lush and their Rose Jam Shower Gel is one of my faves! The smell is nice and not too strong.  The rosy scent is perfect for Spring! It IS limited edition however, so IF you see it be sure to snag it!

No comments:

Post a Comment