Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Travel Essentials!

My friend Laura asked me to dog watch for her while she is away on a tropical destination with her man.
 
(Ahm! Jelly much?!?)
 
 
ANYWHO - Since I will be away from my casa for a few days, I had to pack some essentials!
 
The goods!!:
 
 
Some of my must haves include:
 
  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Because your girl has dry skin, gotta get that moisture!
  • Mac Prolongwear Concealer - My holy grail, dessert island must have item!
  • Tarte Setting Powder - I got this mini as a freebee; love those for travel (and is it just me, but aren't miniature things just too cute to handle?)
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold - I mean...shimmer? Rose gold? Do I really need to say more?
  • Tarte Rainforest Afterdark Palette - LOVE these types of palettes for travel.  This one has 6 gorge shadow, a full sized Tarte blush a highlighter and a bronzer.  Urban Decay's Naked on the Run is great one too :)
  • Lorac Get Hot Palette - I got this baby of Hautelook for like 12 bucks, and it was seriously one of the best makeup purchases I've ever made.  It has a matte cream, crease color and outer v color, plus some neutral shimmers.  IF you aren't subscribed to Hautelook already, you NEED to check it out immediately.
  • Sleek Cosmetics Contour Palette - Because everyone needs a good contour in their life. 
  • Jordana Fabuliner - Gotta have my liquid liner pens!
  • Brow pencil - I have been using the Almay brow pencil in blonde...love how small the tip is, and the other end has a mascara wand which is super convenient! 
  • 2 Mascaras - Love using 2 mascaras, because one usually does what the other doesn't.  Ex: use one that volumizes and one that lengthens, to get the perfect falsie look.  This week I am using Tarte Gifted and Jordana Best Lash Extreme.
  • And last but certainly not least - a few fave lipsticks - mine are Mac Buttecream and Estee Lauder Electic Mauve.
 
What are your travel essentials?! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment