Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Tis the Season...for Booties!

This has been such a great summer, HOWEVER I am def ready for fall, anyone with me?
 
I love when the weather gets a little cooler and the humidity goes down.  Plus I live in New England where fall is just about the prettiest thing ever.
 
SO in anticipation of the upcoming season I decided to stock up on some BOOTIES!
 
I am usually a riding boot kinda gal, but this fall I am going to try and switch it up a little!
 
I got ALL these booties at Charolette Russe for just $20 each! Yes - $20!  If you sign up for their emails, they do craaazy good deals.  In fact I just placed another order for 40% of everything.  Awesome for trendy pieces you probably won't like a year or two from now anyways.
 
The first pair I got are a grey chunky heel.  They are faux suede and super neutral so I thought these were perfect!
 
 
The next pair I got are brown faux leather flats.  There is a tiny little heel but they are the flattest version I purchased.  These are so not my norm but I think I can rock them.
 
 
And the last pair I got are some black faux suede booties with a chunky heel.  I thought these would be good for work, and I mean you can never go wrong with black.
 




SO - Bring on the FALL because I am ready!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment