Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fall Makeup Look

So I am totally on my FALL kick.  I've even started to change up my makeup routine to make it more fall-friendly, which means lots of warm colors.
 
For my eyes, I am all about the browns, golds and coppers.  I really have be loving my 35W Warm Palette by Morphe.  These are really great quality and only $20!
 
I don't think they name all their colors in these palettes so I marked my faves here:
 
For lips I have been loving the same warm brown/mauvy colors.  A fave as been MAC Del Rio but really any mauvy color will do.  When picking out lip products for fall, just think to yourself, WWKD (What Would Kylie Do)?  She is the queen of these shades and there are a million of them out there.  NYX has some great ones too (colors like Heather, Hope, Tea Rose, etc).!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment