Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Cuteness from Too Faced

AS USUAL - Too Faced is just SLAYING the packaging game.
 
Their 2015 Holiday Collection collection has been out, and OMG its literally the cutest thing I think I have EVER seen.
 
I had a 20% Friends & Family coupon, so I got the Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks with  the intent I would give as Christmas presents.
 
But then it arrived.
 
 
 
 
And it was pink and tiny and ADORABLE.
 
 
So now these are mine (not sorry friends).
 

 
In all honesty, these are pretty teeny tiny.  BUT they are sorta perfect for throwing in your purse, travel, and trying a bunch of different colors for a good value.
 
If you have a friend/sister/gf in your life you need to shop for - these are perfect gifts!!! The little dollhouse sets are probably my favorite sets I have ever seen.  They have variations at Sephora and Ulta too.  I think every girl who's into makeup etc would LOVE these.
 
Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment